• January 21
    5174 Reputation
    May 23

• January 21
    5174 Reputation
    http://evilline.com/momoclo/mcz_best/

Regular Edition(2CDs)
    2,778yen + tax

Limited Edition Mononofu Pack(3CDs + 2Blu-rays + Photo Booklet)
    11,111yen + tax
    Blu-ray
    ①Hajimete no Momoclo 10th Anniversary ver
    ②Momoiro Clover Z 2018 OPENING ~Atarashii Aozora e~

Limited Edition Starter Pack(2CDs + Blu-ray)
    5,093yen + tax
    Blu-ray
    ①Hajimete no Momoclo 10th Anniversary ver

• MM305

January 21
    427 Reputation
    Although Momoka is officially out of the group, I think they should still keep her bits in the songs for this particular album (because after all, aren't all "best of" albums serve as the best AND lasting memories of an artist/band/group)?

With that said, lets talk the songs that DESERVE to be in this album. Although I do not know how many songs they are gonna put in this CD, I'm gonna guess that 20 will be in this album since most "best of" albums are range between 15 - 20 (and MCZ has a HUGE discography).

Lets start with the songs that would be ABSOLUTELY CRIMINAL to not have on this album:
    - Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo
    - Mouretsu Uchū Kōkyōkyoku. Dai Nana Gakushō “Mugen no Ai"
    - Otome Sensou
    - Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo"
    And in my opinion, I think songs like Z Densetsu, Roudou Sanka, GOUNN, Naitemo Iindayo, Neo Stargate, and Hasire should be featured as well.

Other than these songs, what songs in your opinion should be featured on this album?

• January 22
    72 Reputation
    Well, today was an EXPENSIVE MCZ pre-order day for me, buying the LE Mononofu version of this and Momoka's Feel a Heartbeat 1.5 LE. I wonder if some of the tracks will be new recordings (sans Momoka) of older songs? I hope not. I hope they include some previously unreleased tracks with all 5 girls, and maybe some new ones from the remaining 4.

• January 22
    25 Reputation
    My guess it will be a selection of their recorded songs from these 8 years plus some new songs just by the remaining four members.

• MM305

February 14
    427 Reputation
    I just realized that MCZ STILL has a song with Momoka that NEVER got released: Get Z GO!!! (The song that Masahiro Tanaka used for his pitching warmup).

If they follow the motto of still keeping Momoka (vocally) for this album, I think there is a possibility they might include this song here as an exclusive track.