MomoClo Fanfiction and RPG project
  • September 2015
    844 Reputation
    Glad you're enjoying it!
    And please excuse the lack of updates. I'm still working on how to execute the majority of the chapters and juggling with school and other projects related to the series :3

• September 2015
    487 Reputation
    ohh i see so the whole thing comes in one batch, definitely worth the wait.

• September 2015
    844 Reputation
    Not exactly on one batch. I tend to skip around a few chapters when I have ideas but it leads to problems when it comes to writing earlier chapters. But I just have to find a way to go through that XP

• October 2015
    487 Reputation
    Ok fellow Mononofus, just currently found a fanfiction on fanonlords net and don't worry almost ALL of the groups are in this fanfiction.
    Check it out! (Story made by Bolt and currently on hiatus) http://fanonlords.wikia.com/wiki/3B_Junior:_Stardust_Adventure

• October 2015
    844 Reputation
    not bad. But it's kind of awkward when the majority is dialogue in role-playing format and lines that involve action don't explain much about the situation or the girls.
    And funny enough, some of my old stories mainly had Aarin using Love manipulation as an ability but it's more of a Physical Manipulation ability where anything she does causes paralysis for a certain amount of time lol

I also remember reading on hello-online of a fan wanting to work on a MomoClo fic that involved a special school the girls attend. It would be really nice to see how that one came to be because the summary the user gave was really interesting.

• October 2015
    487 Reputation
    About a year ago I read a fanfiction based on the Otome Sensou MV, honestly it was pretty interesting. But I don't know where to find it anymore (-_- )

• October 2015
    844 Reputation
    hard to find MomoClo fanfiction because the one I mentioned before was the only other one I know. But I also know a fan who wrote one but is in Spanish and didn't publish it so I never got the change to read it. That's why I decided to test the waters and publish my own and get to know the girls better to develop their characters more for the enjoyment of fellow fans *-*

• October 2015
    487 Reputation
    When I find another fanfiction I will automatically come here and copy/paste it. Because finding MomoClo fanfictions are legendary.

• December 2015
    844 Reputation
    Uploaded my series onto Archive of Our Own and edited it to omit Japanese phrases. There are honorifics and titles used but some of the phrases I used was a bit much so I had to edit it for those who don't understand any Japanese

http://archiveofourown.org/series/373550

• January 31
    844 Reputation
    Currently working on the doujin for the series! Some scenes will be omitted, some lines or scenes may be changed, and pretty much it will all be sketched out due to my personal schedule (no time to properly scan, trace, and color with school in the way). Will be uploaded by chapter so be patient.

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61218732