Renichan's Talk
  • OM617OM617
     
    December 2014
    169 Reputation
    That was very good. What event was that from? (EDIT: Never mind, I figured out it was from their "Gentō" show. I just haven't had time to watch it yet.)

    I heard she was to have a solo concert, any news or video on that?
     
  • asan
     
    January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Just thought of something. We know Reni does scheduling for MomoClo and occasionally mans the phone at Stardust. What if she worked a junior help line? Someone like Towa could call, get useless advice, and feel much better!
     
  • January 2015
    77 Reputation
    That's a great idea like mentor. I've been thinking this but I have a feeling Reni would be an excellent manager. Just a hunch.
     
  • mocha21mocha21
     
    January 2015
    368 Reputation
    OM617 said:

    I heard she was to have a solo concert, any news or video on that?


    It was a joke in one of their official publications. They went so far as to print the fictional ticket.
    Spoiler:
    image

    asan said:

    Just thought of something. We know Reni does scheduling for MomoClo and occasionally mans the phone at Stardust. What if she worked a junior help line? Someone like Towa could call, get useless advice, and feel much better!


    This is a great idea and sounds like something for Momoclochan DVD Bonus, go tell Sasaki. :))
     
  • OM617OM617
     
    January 2015
    169 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

    It was a joke in one of their official publications. They went so far as to print the fictional ticket.



    Thats extremely disappointing to me. I really love her solo songs.
     
  • February 2015
    801 Reputation
    Takanofu/Kaigainofu project for Reni!!!!

    Photo project (dealine sunday at noon jpn time)
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/315/movie-and-stage-drama-maku-ga-agaru#Item_41

    Video Project (deadline 3/8 noon jpn time)
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/320/event-takagi-reni-solo-concert#Item_11
     
  • June 2015
    4229 Reputation
    Happy Birthday! Reni chan!
    image
     
  • AzureusAzureus
     
    June 2015
    1416 Reputation
    Happy Birthday Reni!!
     
  • eyelesseyeless
     
    June 2015
    2109 Reputation
    Happy Birthday Kanden Shoujo Takagi Reni!
     
  • OM617OM617
     
    June 2015
    169 Reputation
    Reni-Chan, Reni-Chan, Happy Birthday Takagi Reni!
     
  • June 2015
    50 Reputation
    A usual, a late addition on my part...

    Happy Birthday!
     
  • June 2016
    217 Reputation
     
  • June 2016
    4229 Reputation
    Happy Birthday Reni!
    image
     
  • June 2016
    50 Reputation
    Happy Birthday!

    I am still grateful and moved for that special performance after the Dec. 25th event.
    Thank you so much...
     
  • June 2016
    801 Reputation
    Happy Birthday, Reni!

    image
     
  • AzureusAzureus
     
    June 2016
    1416 Reputation
    A little late, Happy Birthday Reni!
    image