• eyelesseyeless
     
    March 2013
    2263 Reputation
    Well, it happens all the time to all popular idols. No need to panic and just ignore it. Unless you're curious, so start searching lol
     
  • March 2013
    10 Reputation
    WHY??? /cry2

    I know things like this will happen,but I cannot accept it... she is my oshi /cry
     
  • March 2013
    79 Reputation
    ^ lol don't worry sadly things happen like this all the time so like eyeless says its best that we just ignore it /nyahaha

    pre-debute kanako /please

    image

    momotamai still going strong
    image
     
  • erimeaerimea
     
    March 2013
    74 Reputation
    the pic is broken /throw_stone i cant see it. oh well from all of your reactions i think i dont want to see it ~_~ i dont want to ruin my night. but yeah, its expected to have those kind of pics popping up. not all of us loves/respects momoclo like we do. im pretty sure someone out there hates them to the core and bashing them in some website xD
     
  • March 2013
    5419 Reputation
     
  • March 2013
    79 Reputation
    erimea said:

    the pic is broken /throw_stone i cant see it. oh well from all of your reactions i think i dont want to see it ~_~ i dont want to ruin my night. but yeah, its expected to have those kind of pics popping up. not all of us loves/respects momoclo like we do. im pretty sure someone out there hates them to the core and bashing them in some website xD



    well eveyone has their haters right?
    Sadly fame comes with anti's lol ask akb( especially poor acchan)

    but in this case it wasn't any act of hatred just a av actress pretending to be kanako in a porn(av movie? is that what they're called?) Its nothing out of the ordinary though since these kind of things happens to popular idols all the time.
     
  • exists
     
    March 2013
    10 Reputation
    This vid had me /rofl

    Rap was never her forte was it? /nyahaha
     
  • Maka
     
    March 2013
    30 Reputation

    erimea said:

    the pic is broken /throw_stone i cant see it. oh well from all of your reactions i think i dont want to see it ~_~ i dont want to ruin my night. but yeah, its expected to have those kind of pics popping up. not all of us loves/respects momoclo like we do. im pretty sure someone out there hates them to the core and bashing them in some website xD



    well eveyone has their haters right?
    Sadly fame comes with anti's lol ask akb( especially poor acchan)

    but in this case it wasn't any act of hatred just a av actress pretending to be kanako in a porn(av movie? is that what they're called?) Its nothing out of the ordinary though since these kind of things happens to popular idols all the time.


    I must admit though, the AV does looks like her in some way so I don't think there are any hate there.

    Like what most of the people say, just leave it be and move on... or if you interested, start to get crackin' lol
     
  • March 2013
    10 Reputation
    exists said:

    This vid had me /rofl


    Rap was never her forte was it? /nyahaha


    I didn't understand a thing, but it was so funny /rofl , that I tried to bang my head on the desk but sadly, my head hit UK plug on the top of my desk /grrr
     
  • March 2013
    300 Reputation
    ^ ^ ^

    /love /rofl

    Maybe you could tell from the -number- of words put up, that Kanako never really got going, and just by listening, you could tell she doesn't know up from down in rap.

    But at the end, she spoke my thoughts exactly, Aoyama Wansegu was great because they just kind of... go off.

    Late night TV is awesome because they don't rein people in, and the budget is low enough that they cut almost nothing.

    One of the things that pulled me into MomoClo is that they respond very well to unreasonable requests. Even if they're embarrassed or have no idea how to do whatever correctly, they'll just do it anyway, and laugh about it afterwards.
    /love2
     
  • Lak
     
    March 2013
    122 Reputation
    Greyface said:

    ^ ^ ^

    /love /rofl

    Maybe you could tell from the -number- of words put up, that Kanako never really got going, and just by listening, you could tell she doesn't know up from down in rap.

    But at the end, she spoke my thoughts exactly, Aoyama Wansegu was great because they just kind of... go off.

    Late night TV is awesome because they don't rein people in, and the budget is low enough that they cut almost nothing.

    One of the things that pulled me into MomoClo is that they respond very well to unreasonable requests. Even if they're embarrassed or have no idea how to do whatever correctly, they'll just do it anyway, and laugh about it afterwards.
    /love2


    For me its the same. These girls just go out and have fun. They're free spirits. They don't care if they'll look ridiculous or uncool as long as they have fun doing it. Which to me makes them very cool.
     
  • March 2013
    14 Reputation
    that was terrible :v
    nice winks after though :3
     
  • March 2013
    300 Reputation
    This week's "Friday" magazine confirms, Kanako went to high school in Tokyo. Hinode High... exactly as rumored. I don't know when she was in Shizuoka at all... The bullet trains are fast, so maybe she was commuting in every day? I guess that makes more sense than commuting in AFTER SCHOOL for week-day work in Tokyo.
     
  • March 2013
    5419 Reputation
    Friday
    image
     
  • March 2013
    5419 Reputation
    Friday
    image
    It is Hinode high school classbook.
     
  • March 2013
    79 Reputation
    i wonder how they got these?
    Also looks like kanako's a fan of gdragon(kpop star) with her one of a kind hoodie /please
     
  • March 2013
    38 Reputation
    I think this was the first time Kanako really made me laugh.
    image
     
  • yveliiyvelii
     
    March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Hehe, I make her rap more slow and put back 50Cent-In da club intrumental, it sounded really nice. :D
    (nice but, very bad so I didn't saved this work)
     
  • exists
     
    March 2013
    10 Reputation
    I like those high school pics of hers, seemed like she had a good time there. Which is good to see since sometimes celebs don't really have a memorable school life.

    Does anyone know where is this backstage footage from? What performance?


    Also another vid I haven't seen (I don't think it's been shared)

    I think they were teasing her how her drawn character has more boobs thus sexier than her /rofl
     
  • April 2013
    5419 Reputation
    image
    image
    image


    Who is she?