Momoclo's Goods Centre~
  • MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    :-O oooohhhhh! aaahhhhh! my eyes are popping out of my head, it's like i can reach out and touch itttt........

• March 2014
    144 Reputation
    My Gounn Bluray also came in this morning with the B.L.T. that I also bought with it.

:x

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    I guess i should stop reading this thread while everyone's GOUNN DVD's get delivered if i don't want to keep being depressed. :p That Momoka B.L.T looks awesome.

Congratulations to everyone who has recieved, or is expecting, GOUNN and/or other MCZ products! :)>-

• zombrex

March 2014
    42 Reputation
    Yay got my Gounn bluray today plus some other goodies. Checked out a few songs before I can watch the entire thing but looks really great.
    I think the concerts restricted to a smaller stage area always come out far better as far as filming quality and editing goes.
    Summer Dive 2013 was a little disappointing in this regard but I imagine directing filming in such a large space is a technical and logistical nightmare.

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1481 Reputation
    My Momokuro Chan" Dai 3 Dan Toki wo Kakeru 5 Shoku no Combat Blu-ray came today

The box enclosure to hold the DVD/Blu-rays is limited time only, so I manage to snag it just in time.

Spoiler:

• Nantok

April 2014
    589 Reputation
    ^ Looking good, have fun with it. :)

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Awesome, i always thought that box looked REALLY cool.

• NyokouNyokou

April 2014
    15 Reputation
    I want to buy t-shirts and other merch too.

What do you guys recommend for forward shipping to the U.S.?

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1481 Reputation
    My Limited Edition Naitemo Iindayo and Braban Momoiro Clover Z!~BRASS AND ROMANCE~

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ That looks beautiful, congratulations. Thanks for sharing. :)

• AzureusAzureus

June 2014
    1481 Reputation
    Here's my Momoiro Christmas 2013 Blu-ray, Quick Japan Special Issue Momoiro Clover Z Compass of the dream 2013-2014 and NumeroTOKYO 2014 August Issue.

Update: You can now view the scans on the Pictures & Magazine Scans section.

• zombrex

June 2014
    42 Reputation
    Thanks for the pics of Christmas 2013 Bluray set looks great, the wait for mine is the mail is killing me.

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1481 Reputation
    Moon Pride Single Momoclo cover and Momokuro Ryu Book

• AzureusAzureus

October 2014
    1481 Reputation
    My Limited Edition Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyogijyo Taikai - Never Ending Adventure Yume no Muko e - Day1 / Day2 Live Blu-ray Box

Spoiler:

First box set

Inside the envelope

Live Recording CD

Second box set

Day 1 and Day 2 Blu-ray cds

Poster

front

back

• InvaderInvader

October 2014
    1772 Reputation
    I wanted to wait until mine arrived but I couldn't. It's so pretty... And a poster? how come I didn't know it came with a poster? I'm going to frame it :))

• mavmav

October 2014
    171 Reputation
    I'm actually kind of annoyed that the poster is not rolled up. You would think with all the effort they put in and how beautifully designed the box is that someone would have the sense to package the poster in a tube or something. #-o

• AzureusAzureus

October 2014
    1481 Reputation
    Plus its double sided and it's hard to choose which side I want because I like them both.

• October 2014
    922 Reputation
    OMG GIMME! O^O

• October 2014
    542 Reputation
    Azureus said:

Plus its double sided and it's hard to choose which side I want because I like them both.

The only answer is to buy two copies! >:)

• October 2014
    644 Reputation
    Nyokou said:

I want to buy t-shirts and other merch too.

What do you guys recommend for forward shipping to the U.S.?

You might have to use a service like http://www.tenso.com/en/ to get stuff shipped to you from Japan. That or have someone you know in Japan mail you the stuff.